Friday, April 2, 2010

Java development

I have four years experience of Java development, and three years experience of software project management. I was in charge of project management , polo shirts shop requirement analysis , systems design , documentation and mian modules' cheap polo shirts encoding.I have praticipated the integration of web applications on portal.I have a discount wedding prom dresses great capacity of learning ,and I am quick to understand.I hava teamwork spirit ,initiative,prudent and earnest.
I had responsible four projects of China cinda sell discount wedding dresses asset management corporation, Including of User Management System,HR System,Equipment Managerment System, and Salary System.I was in charge of project management , requirement analysis , systems design , documentation and mian modules' encoding.The User Management System custom made prom dresses integrated the user informatizations and resources informatizations of all systems.And realize the centralized management of user.The HR System implement the daily management flow of personnel management,Personnel information sharing,and statistical report etc.The Equipment Managerment System implement the information management of equipment.The Salary System implement the daily management of salary,it support Customizing the specific item,and supply differentiated salary systems for different organizations.
north face
north face outlet store
discount north face jackets
Men's Spyder Jackets
north face factory outlet

No comments:

Post a Comment